Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I am /really/ digging Marth's new outfit. Apparently, Sakurai wanted to incorporate the Shadow Dragon outfit for Brawl after he saw it. It looks amazing, probably not enough to make me want to USE the character, but wow.

Seeing the new outfit on Marth makes me hope for a Radiant Dawn inspired Ike design! Would that not be awesome?! The inner Fire Emblem fan in me is so hype after this announcement!

(Man this was a pretty random character announcement though! Nothing Fire Emblem related happened on November 7th! I guess they just needed a little bit more marketing on Fire Emblem Awakening for the christmas season? Literally there's a link to the main site for Awakening under Marth's profile, a game that Marth only makes cameos in!)


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Ark Kuvis - 11-07-2013, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)