Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Cartilage System
#2
First of all hello, I am part of the administration staff.

You are saying that but you only have one post. Therefore I wonder, how did you submit a sheet? We use the forums for submission, so if this is your first post I really don't understand how's that possible. And by quickly checking your username, I could infer that you are ZiggytheNinja, aka this guy here.

so, please refrain for making alts. i will have to ban you.

Have a nice day :- )


Messages In This Thread
Cartilage System - by MrNo - 11-07-2013, 08:33 AM
RE: Cartilage System - by Gors - 11-07-2013, 09:43 AM
RE: Cartilage System - by Dazz - 11-07-2013, 09:49 AM
RE: Cartilage System - by ZiggytheNinja - 11-07-2013, 11:48 AM
RE: Cartilage System - by Gors - 11-07-2013, 11:46 AM
RE: Cartilage System - by Garamonde - 11-07-2013, 04:32 PM
RE: Cartilage System - by Random Talking Bush - 11-07-2013, 04:39 PM
RE: Cartilage System - by ZiggytheNinja - 11-07-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: Cartilage System - by Garamonde - 11-07-2013, 06:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)