Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Terrible Robot Master Ideas thread
#12
Wow! I didn't think you would actually make sprites based a joke of mine! This is simply smashing that you did this!

Anyway, when I said "Egyptian," I actually meant him looking more like a mummy than anything that has to do with Pharaoh Man. Still, I think this is a good design for Rap Man.


Messages In This Thread
Terrible Robot Master Ideas thread - by smedis2 - 11-03-2013, 07:42 PM
RE: Terrible Robot Master Ideas thread - by E-Man - 11-04-2013, 08:46 AM
RE: Terrible Robot Master Ideas thread - by E-Man - 11-04-2013, 07:31 PM
RE: Terrible Robot Master Ideas thread - by E-Man - 11-05-2013, 07:43 PM
RE: Terrible Robot Master Ideas thread - by Gwen - 11-18-2013, 07:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)