Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

How's this?
#4
While I understand, I have no advice for you there.
As for Poo, maybe you should make his head less round and make do something with his eyes. I'm not sure what Poo looks like, since I never got that far in Mother 2 (Only up to Jeff...).


Messages In This Thread
How's this? - by Colton - 12-24-2008, 11:49 PM
RE: How's this? - by Diddy_Kong - 12-25-2008, 12:41 AM
RE: How's this? - by Colton - 12-25-2008, 12:52 AM
RE: How's this? - by Diddy_Kong - 12-25-2008, 12:54 AM
RE: How's this? - by Colton - 12-25-2008, 12:59 AM
RE: How's this? - by Diddy_Kong - 12-25-2008, 01:02 AM
RE: How's this? - by Colton - 12-25-2008, 01:04 AM
RE: How's this? - by GDKN - 12-25-2008, 01:28 AM
RE: How's this? - by Colton - 12-25-2008, 07:15 AM
RE: How's this? - by Gors - 12-25-2008, 08:34 AM
RE: How's this? - by GDKN - 12-25-2008, 12:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)