Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pikmin
#7
I think that you're doing a lot better this time around (though, admittedly, I don't think I've ever seen your old stuff). We all had to start from somewhere, though. Also, don't talk like that in the first post. People may come to some wrong conclusions about you.


Messages In This Thread
Pikmin - by ShiftSike - 10-27-2013, 11:04 PM
RE: Pikmin - by Kelvin - 10-28-2013, 10:42 AM
RE: Pikmin - by Virt - 10-28-2013, 03:26 PM
RE: Pikmin - by E-Man - 10-28-2013, 03:29 PM
RE: Pikmin - by ShiftSike - 10-31-2013, 11:45 AM
RE: Pikmin - by E-Man - 10-31-2013, 11:59 AM
RE: Pikmin - by SmithyGCN - 11-01-2013, 12:19 AM
RE: Pikmin - by Vipershark - 11-01-2013, 05:25 AM
RE: Pikmin - by ShiftSike - 11-12-2013, 09:25 PM
RE: Pikmin - by SchAlternate - 11-14-2013, 07:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)