Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

VGResource Pokédex Project: IDEA PITCH
#23
I have a suggestion which I'm not sure if anyone's made yet: a Ground/Dark badger Pokémon that primarily lives underground, but emerges at night to search for food. It curls into a ball, lying in wait for small, unsuspecting prey to come by, then attacks. As an escape method, it can roll away at high speeds and down hills to where it can burrow back underground safely at the bottom. It could have two forms, and the name of the second form could be Ballderdasche. I don't have a design yet but if someone's interested in giving it a stab, go ahead by all means.


Messages In This Thread
RE: VGResource Pokédex Project: IDEA PITCH - by Garamonde - 10-30-2013, 11:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)