Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Custom Mr. L
#13
Oh, ok
I think I fixed every thing you said. I also made the nose less boxy. I put a comparison in as well.
Goodnight, More posts tomorrow. Happy Holidays


Messages In This Thread
Custom Mr. L - by Toad - 12-24-2008, 05:38 PM
RE: Custom Mr. L - by Rakia - 12-24-2008, 05:42 PM
RE: Custom Mr. L - by Toad - 12-24-2008, 05:44 PM
RE: Custom Mr. L - by Colton - 12-24-2008, 06:19 PM
RE: Custom Mr. L - by Toad - 12-24-2008, 06:54 PM
RE: Custom Mr. L - by Colton - 12-24-2008, 07:03 PM
RE: Custom Mr. L - by Toad - 12-24-2008, 07:08 PM
RE: Custom Mr. L - by Diddy_Kong - 12-24-2008, 07:10 PM
RE: Custom Mr. L - by Toad - 12-24-2008, 07:13 PM
RE: Custom Mr. L - by Diddy_Kong - 12-24-2008, 07:15 PM
RE: Custom Mr. L - by Toad - 12-24-2008, 07:18 PM
RE: Custom Mr. L - by Diddy_Kong - 12-24-2008, 07:23 PM
RE: Custom Mr. L - by Toad - 12-24-2008, 07:24 PM
RE: Custom Mr. L - by Diddy_Kong - 12-24-2008, 07:39 PM
RE: Custom Mr. L - by Gors - 12-24-2008, 09:01 PM
RE: Custom Mr. L - by LilGrim1991 - 12-24-2008, 10:44 PM
RE: Custom Mr. L - by Toad - 12-25-2008, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)