Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ummm... Is Mario really a good guy?
#40
(10-28-2013, 03:46 PM)Kriven Wrote:
(10-28-2013, 01:33 PM)Gors Wrote: That's why I said, burning your brain for such trivial things are pointless but hey, opinions are opinions

"Your version of fun is pointless, stop burning your brain!"

that was not I meant at all but I'm ok with this

In no moment I told anyone to stop. Also I have said with all the words that it was my opinion, in both of the posts I've made here. And it is pointless, just like any kind of fun if you think about it. You just shouldn't feel insulted as hell when I say it.

If you do feel bad about what I said then I apologize and retract everything I said.


Messages In This Thread
Ummm... Is Mario really a good guy? - by E-Man - 10-23-2013, 05:16 PM
RE: Ummm... Is Mario really a good guy? - by Gors - 10-24-2013, 04:44 PM
RE: Ummm... Is Mario really a good guy? - by Gors - 10-28-2013, 07:30 AM
RE: Ummm... Is Mario really a good guy? - by Gwen - 10-28-2013, 11:29 AM
RE: Ummm... Is Mario really a good guy? - by Gors - 10-28-2013, 01:33 PM
RE: Ummm... Is Mario really a good guy? - by Gors - 10-28-2013, 06:56 PM
RE: Ummm... Is Mario really a good guy? - by Gwen - 10-28-2013, 01:48 PM
RE: Ummm... Is Mario really a good guy? - by Gors - 10-28-2013, 03:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)