Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Klonoa Wii Models [Last update 10/27/2013]
#1
Thumbs Down 
This is what I spent the past few hours doing. Took long enough to figure out what the '.MDL' files where, and even longer to convert the 'textures.bin'.
[Spoiler=Random crap](Ripped from my personal Klonoa wii disc!) (Also, I was very immature and got butthurt easily not only on my last ripping thread but around the forum, I apologize for that. I'm better now. Cute)[/spoiler]
Click the preview picture to download!
[Spoiler=Klonoa (Default Costume)]
[Image: 122i.png]
Icon:[Image: 0olo.png][/spoiler]
[Spoiler=Klonoa 2 Costume]
[Image: 50oy.png]
Icon: [Image: 92da.png][/Spoiler]
[Spoiler=Klonoa (Summer Wear)]
[Image: c6uh.png]
Icon: [Image: 3s6g.png][/Spoiler]
[Spoiler=Klonoa (Nightcap)]
[Image: dc8d.png]
Icon: [Image: cn7a.png][/Spoiler]
[Spoiler=Klonoa (Original Costume)]
[Image: 9g0m.png]
Icon: [Image: 08pu.png][/Spoiler]
[Spoiler=Huepow (Ring Spirit Form)]
[Image: qsiu.png]
Icon: [Image: qvyi.png][/Spoiler]


Messages In This Thread
Klonoa Wii Models [Last update 10/27/2013] - by josh98 - 10-26-2013, 07:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)