Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Looking for help with Model Renders
#22
D'aww don't worry, I know mine wouldn't look much better than anyone else's anyway. Go ahead and try to submit the missing ones again! In reality, we can use all the extra help we can get so if you find yourself doing anymore of mine, don't worry about it. Big Grin

(Also I'm super sorry I didn't ever start on this, was sidetracked and forgot. I will tomorrow!!)


Messages In This Thread
Looking for help with Model Renders - by Dazz - 10-10-2013, 08:18 AM
RE: Looking for help with Model Renders - by Dazz - 10-10-2013, 09:27 AM
RE: Looking for help with Model Renders - by Dazz - 10-11-2013, 04:55 AM
RE: Looking for help with Model Renders - by Dazz - 10-11-2013, 03:31 PM
RE: Looking for help with Model Renders - by Dazz - 10-12-2013, 10:21 AM
RE: Looking for help with Model Renders - by Dazz - 10-14-2013, 02:09 AM
RE: Looking for help with Model Renders - by Garamonde - 10-14-2013, 02:51 AM
RE: Looking for help with Model Renders - by Dazz - 10-17-2013, 07:57 AM
RE: Looking for help with Model Renders - by Dazz - 10-24-2013, 04:46 AM
RE: Looking for help with Model Renders - by Dazz - 11-09-2013, 09:40 AM
RE: Looking for help with Model Renders - by Dazz - 05-06-2014, 11:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)