10-13-2013, 06:22 AM
I never played a new Pokémon title ever since Ruby and Sapphire and I only got back into Pokémon about a year ago after playing Pokémon Yellow. I had thoughts on getting this game, but ever since I saw a part of Tealgamemaster's let's play of the game, I really want to get this game now! Everything about it is so beautiful and so much has changed in a good way! Plus...
[spoiler]We finally get a fire type that isn't also a fighting type for once, a water type that ends up evolving into a cool dark type, and a grass type that evolves into any awesome fighting type! I'd say they really outdid themselves with the starters this time![/spoiler]
[spoiler]We finally get a fire type that isn't also a fighting type for once, a water type that ends up evolving into a cool dark type, and a grass type that evolves into any awesome fighting type! I'd say they really outdid themselves with the starters this time![/spoiler]


