Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Magical Drop III PlayStation Sprite Sheet
#7
Due to an unintentional screw-up (I.E. me sucking badly at the games Solo mode) I hadn't realized that completing 100 levels on Normal congratulated me with a pic of the characters featured in the mode. I am currently attempting to play Solo on hard mode to see if there's another pic that I've missed, and I was intending to update them along with some other sprites I had listed in my signature, but due to some other distractions (mostly college and interest in ripping sprites from other Magical Drop games that haven't yet been touched), I figured it was best to upload what I've done right now and spare myself the embarrassment should someone else point out the missing sprites.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Drop III PlayStation Sprite Sheet - by White-Jet - 10-12-2013, 05:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)