Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Looking for help with Model Renders
#1
Hey folks,

I've come to realise that over the last few weeks, I'm never going to get the vast quantity of models requiring large preview icons down without some help. Peardian is currently too busy to help, and that just leaves me... And I already have a lot on my plate.

Would anybody be willing to volunteer to help out with renders? I have a system in place that will allow you to download a model quickly, and then upload the icon straight away:
[Image: DyrVgnL.png]

I'd need to give your account access to the page. I would greatly appreciate any help you can offer, as it currently stands that 5150 models need icons. Which means that, including new models accepted since the site relaunch, we have done 1550...

All the best,
Dazz


Messages In This Thread
Looking for help with Model Renders - by Dazz - 10-10-2013, 08:18 AM
RE: Looking for help with Model Renders - by Dazz - 10-10-2013, 09:27 AM
RE: Looking for help with Model Renders - by Dazz - 10-11-2013, 04:55 AM
RE: Looking for help with Model Renders - by Dazz - 10-11-2013, 03:31 PM
RE: Looking for help with Model Renders - by Dazz - 10-12-2013, 10:21 AM
RE: Looking for help with Model Renders - by Dazz - 10-14-2013, 02:09 AM
RE: Looking for help with Model Renders - by Dazz - 10-17-2013, 07:57 AM
RE: Looking for help with Model Renders - by Dazz - 10-24-2013, 04:46 AM
RE: Looking for help with Model Renders - by Dazz - 11-09-2013, 09:40 AM
RE: Looking for help with Model Renders - by Dazz - 05-06-2014, 11:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)