Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Anyone ever raised a Gyarados from a Magikarp?
#11
(10-05-2013, 05:08 PM)AuraLancer Wrote: In the original games, if I had decided to use a Gyarados on my team for that particular playthrough (which was often), I would buy that Magikarp from the guy at the Pokecenter at the entrance to Mt Moon. The big joke was always about that guy being a scammer, but by buying from him I'd nearly have a Gyarados by the time the old rod was available.

But yeah, whenever I use a Gyarados in any game, I raise it from a Magikarp and never use Exp Share.

You know, I actually did all that in a pervious run of Pokémon, but I got my Gyarados after defeating my rival.

Anyway, if that guy is supposed to be a con-artist and he is unwittingly giving away what would ending being a useful Pokémon, how about he just sells you the Gyarados instead and charges you a hefty fee for it? It'll save a lot of trouble that way.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone ever raised a Gyarados from a Magikarp? - by E-Man - 10-05-2013, 09:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)