Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Fangame sprites allowed in TSR?
#2
You know, that's a good question. If we are talking about a fan game like a Mario fan game, then this would be the answer I would come up with.

Since the sprites are created/edited by another person, it would make sense for the creator to post the sprites onto this site himself. If you are a friend of the creator and/or have the proper permission to submit the sprites on his behalf, then I think someone would hear you out about that. Otherwise, you a better off leaving the sprites alone.

EDIT: By the way, I just realized that this might not be the proper section to ask a question like this. If you have questions that are specific to this forum and the main site, might I suggest you ask them on this board for now on?
http://www.vg-resource.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3


Messages In This Thread
RE: Fangame sprites allowed in TSR? - by E-Man - 10-04-2013, 10:06 AM
RE: Fangame sprites allowed in TSR? - by puggsoy - 10-04-2013, 06:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)