Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Do you think being nice is more important than talent?
#16
I see... My memory must be a little fuzzy then. Since I didn't watch any Disney shows a whole lot when Recess was still big, I can't say a whole lot about it.

Anyway, I don't know about that kid from the show, but in Ness' and Porky's case, I would say that turned out a whole lot better. Ness ended up becoming famous and respected for saving the world, while Porky Mitch (even though he ended up the ruler of the Nowhere Islands) ended up liking Ness if anything from the third game counted as solid evidence. By the way, if you still didn't care for Porky at that point, he ended up gettign what he deserved by...

[spoiler]Getting sealed away in a capsule with no means of escaping.[/spoiler]

Since TJ has a lot of respect as it is (with the exception of Miss Finster and that one kid) and what I explained about Ness and Porky, I would say that TJ and Ness are pretty lucky.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think being nice is more important than talent? - by E-Man - 09-28-2013, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)