Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Do you think being nice is more important than talent?
#14
You know, if Disney still made shows like that these days, a lot more people would have a wider set of morals. Too bad the current generation is forced to watch uninspired sitcoms by them... But since I'm bringing that up, that's besides the point of this topic.

Anyway, I think I remember that episode from ages ago and TJ ended up getting the guy's respect. For another example of a similar situation, how about the relationship between Ness and Porky? According to Chuggaconroy in one of his videos, Ness secretly wants Porky to be his friend, but he's a little sad because Porky doesn't like him back.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think being nice is more important than talent? - by E-Man - 09-28-2013, 05:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)