Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Things About Games You've Never Found Out About Until Later
#28
(09-23-2013, 05:37 PM)SchAlternate Wrote: Well, since this thread is active again (sorta).

I didn't realize that Hyrule Field's theme changed depending on what you did (standing, walking, fighting something, etc.).

Wow! Considering how relatively basic the N64 is, that's incredible! I didn't know that before! Thank you!

Anyway, I would say that two things I never found out in a game for the longest time come from Super Mario 64 and they are found in the Whomp's Fortress. For the first trick, I did not know you could punch the large plank at the top of the fort to create a bridge to the floating islands. I always thought you needed the owl.

As for the other trick, if you punch in a certain spot at the base of the ivory tower, you'll uncover a little nook containing a 1-Up Mushroom!

I realize these are not very big secrets and I'm not the first to know about them, but dang! Those are some nice touches!


Messages In This Thread
RE: Things About Games You've Never Found Out About Until Later - by E-Man - 09-28-2013, 01:00 PM
Pilotwings 64 mysteries. - by Kirby98 - 09-23-2013, 08:22 AM
RE: Pilotwings 64 mysteries. - by Gors - 09-23-2013, 08:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)