Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Just some artwork I created [Art]
#23
Hey, I'm back! I was away for awhile, but I'm ready to show some of my newest pictures! I kept the concept of hue shifting in mind on these more recent pieces, so I hope you like what you see!

[Image: TigerZelda_zps7fc00560.png?t=1377728999]
[Image: PigZelda_zps9bfd2902.png?t=1377728994]

I was a little stumped on what you guys mean by the "beveled" look, but after taking a look at the pig and tiger suits, I stated to see your point. At that point, I didn't know what to do, but when I looked at a CGI render of a Koopa that I found in order to draw construction shapes over, I think I found a solution. You know how shiny balls tend to have that circular highlight? Well, without the highlight, the ball would look a bit beveled. I was avoiding that solution for the longest time because I thought only shiny objects are allowed to have that type of highlight. For my next project, I'm thinking of somehow incorporating those types of highlights, but I think I'll keep them subtle to avoid making an object look too shiny.


Messages In This Thread
Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 05-26-2013, 09:31 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 05-28-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 05-31-2013, 01:54 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by Gors - 05-31-2013, 02:27 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 05-31-2013, 03:19 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by Gors - 05-31-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 05-31-2013, 04:13 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 05-31-2013, 07:29 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 07-02-2013, 02:31 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by Marth - 07-04-2013, 06:52 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 07-07-2013, 02:44 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 07-07-2013, 04:37 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 07-08-2013, 06:00 AM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by Baegal - 07-08-2013, 03:39 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by Gors - 07-15-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 07-19-2013, 10:30 AM
RE: Just some artwork I created [Art] - by E-Man - 09-28-2013, 11:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)