Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

AVGN The game
#8
I don't follow Greenlight, but I was aware of it. I found it ugly since the beginning. I wondered why Screw Attack didn't look for spriters here. The wide array of unfinished projects we have here look way better than this. Not only that, the many edits and references that border copyright infringement (it's not a fan-game, it's for profit) make this one a shit-stain in the retrogaming market.

I like AVGN the show, though I must admit, among some of the genius episodes there are quite some shitty ones as well. That said, the semi-fan in me wants nothing to do with the wannabe 16-bit abomination.


Messages In This Thread
AVGN The game - by Marth - 09-23-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: AVGN The game - by puggsoy - 09-24-2013, 01:29 AM
RE: AVGN The game - by Gors - 09-24-2013, 06:25 AM
RE: AVGN The game - by GaryCXJk - 09-25-2013, 04:52 PM
RE: AVGN The game - by Rai - 09-25-2013, 05:17 PM
RE: AVGN The game - by Gwen - 09-25-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: AVGN The game - by GaryCXJk - 09-26-2013, 06:20 AM
RE: AVGN The game - by NICKtendo DS - 09-26-2013, 07:31 AM
RE: AVGN The game - by Goombaking123 - 09-26-2013, 03:34 PM
RE: AVGN The game - by daemoth - 09-26-2013, 04:36 PM
RE: AVGN The game - by NICKtendo DS - 09-26-2013, 05:36 PM
RE: AVGN The game - by Kriven - 09-26-2013, 06:20 PM
RE: AVGN The game - by Goombaking123 - 09-27-2013, 06:27 AM
RE: AVGN The game - by Koh - 09-27-2013, 10:43 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)