Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Star's Stairway Back To Being A Decent Spriter AKA Scrap Topic
#11
Ha. Ganondorf and the King of Red Lions must've had a baby then. O_O

Dex, thank you but as you may know I don't get on msn..like at all anymore. But if I happen to I'll talk to you for sure. From what I've seen from your work, you know alot about spriting.

[Image: doodleyu8.png]
Once again, something else from the oddworld in my head. This time some kind of...uh..worm? I don't even know what it is! Tried a different design style(last one was kind of microgamish)and pallete choice.


Messages In This Thread
RE: It's been a while..I wonder if I still got it. :P - by Star - 12-23-2008, 02:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)