09-20-2013, 09:20 PM
I just beat Dream Team today and OH GOD the last few bosses of that game are SOOO awesome. I love this game so much.
[spoiler=End game spoilers]
Also the Final Boss priorities kind of surprised me based on other M&L formats. First of all, I was so happy that Antasma ended up with his own battle music, especially after there was no alternate boss battle theme in BiS. Second, the fact that Bowser was involved as the final boss was no surprise, but the circumstances of how it happens and the fact HE'S in control this time made it super epic.
I was also really sick when I first got to Antasma, and on both bosses I died a lot. When I got better this morning I beat Dreamy Bowser without too much trouble, but he did keep me on my toes. I feel like the difficulty of these final bosses was higher compared to the last game, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Also the final battle themes are epic as hell.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=End game spoilers]
Also the Final Boss priorities kind of surprised me based on other M&L formats. First of all, I was so happy that Antasma ended up with his own battle music, especially after there was no alternate boss battle theme in BiS. Second, the fact that Bowser was involved as the final boss was no surprise, but the circumstances of how it happens and the fact HE'S in control this time made it super epic.
I was also really sick when I first got to Antasma, and on both bosses I died a lot. When I got better this morning I beat Dreamy Bowser without too much trouble, but he did keep me on my toes. I feel like the difficulty of these final bosses was higher compared to the last game, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Also the final battle themes are epic as hell.
[/spoiler]
