Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ult. Sonic Sheet - Ninja-Gardow Edition
#6
(09-15-2013, 06:03 PM)Gardow Wrote: Well would you look at that.

I made these a year ago for a couple of animations.
[Image: StrangeIsntIt-1.gif]
STRAAANGE, ISN'T IT?
[Image: SonicAndMetalMinisheet.png]

Not all of it is new, such as the sprites of him rolled up, but they're just part of the animation. The quills were meant to give a Sonic CD vibe but it shouldn't be too difficult to reverse engineer those. The shading on the metal Sonic changed but that shouldn't matter for a Sonic project. Smile

These are actually really great. Awesome job. I think Metal looks a bit "soft," meaning he has the same shading style as Sonic, so he doesn't look inorganic, but I love the new poses. Especially Sonic's front-facing ones.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Ult. Sonic Sheet - Ninja-Gardow Edition - by Ton - 09-20-2013, 07:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)