Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Donkey Kong Country Project K
#47
(09-05-2013, 02:02 PM)HyperSonic92 Wrote: I do like that barrel snail idea actually. Mind if I steal it XD?

Well I'm currently working on a couple of enemy ideas myself. You should just try to work on some of your own. Also we got to remember this is GameWatching's game, if he doesn't like any of our ideas that's perfectly okay. It's up to him what get's in the game.

Right now I just want to help him touch up the graphics and sprites.


Messages In This Thread
Donkey Kong Country Project K - by GameWatching - 04-02-2012, 08:42 AM
RE: Donkey Kong Country Project K - by Koopaul - 09-04-2013, 12:51 AM
RE: Donkey Kong Country Project K - by Koopaul - 09-05-2013, 02:17 AM
RE: Donkey Kong Country Project K - by Kriven - 09-05-2013, 10:29 PM
RE: Donkey Kong Country Project K - by Koopaul - 09-06-2013, 01:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)