Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Comedius - Super Daisy Lands (Parodius on Game Maker Studio)
#5
(09-05-2013, 10:39 AM)Neweegee Wrote: Wow E02, it seems to be a very good game engine, it's too bad people barely use it and no game has ever been finished on it. This game could definitely be new a start for it.

But the only thing I can really say now being that the game is in a very early state is that you should strongly try to keep the game on a level where it's playable on the Wii/PSP, considering it's one of best features of the E02 engine.

Hmm, I wonder if would it beneficial... there's still Wii U and PSPVita and I dunno if these games could be supported on them unless Homebrew Channel on Wii-channel in Wii U... dunno about PSP.

It kinda depends though on if programming stuff like this on Wii and PSP isn't entirely new thing altogether. But yeah, I'll consider.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Comedius (Parodius/Gradius on E02) - by Gors - 09-05-2013, 09:05 AM
RE: Comedius (Parodius/Gradius on E02) - by IndyGo - 09-05-2013, 10:46 AM
RE: Comedius (Parodius/Gradius on E02) - by GWKTM - 09-28-2013, 07:57 AM
RE: Comedius (Parodius/Gradius on E02) - by Helmo - 12-17-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: Comedius (Parodius/Gradius on E02) - by Gors - 02-10-2014, 06:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)