09-05-2013, 12:50 AM
Just saying that anybody who plans on doing this, you can probably use DoubleFine Explorer. I haven't used it myself but it's worth checking out I guess.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Can anyone Rip from Brutal Legend?
|
|
09-05-2013, 12:50 AM
Just saying that anybody who plans on doing this, you can probably use DoubleFine Explorer. I haven't used it myself but it's worth checking out I guess.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Can anyone Rip from Brutal Legend? - by valforwing - 09-05-2013, 12:42 AM
RE: Can anyone Rip from Brutal Legend? - by puggsoy - 09-05-2013, 12:50 AM
RE: Can anyone Rip from Brutal Legend? - by valforwing - 09-05-2013, 09:57 PM
|