Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

ThomasSpeedrunner's Custom Sprite Gallery
#8
First, I'll clear something up. I have taken into consideration both of your examples. They were quite useful to me.

Now, as to why I haven't posted anything yet. I was going to, BUT I dropped my newer laptop (which has my custom Time Stone art on it, as well as several other things of mine) by mistake and now it's broken. My mom told me that if it can't be fixed, the guys at Best Buy'll get all my data (YEY Big Grin) and I'll be able to pick out a new, faster laptop.
(I'm typing this from my older computer, which, ironically enough, has taken many a hard fall and survived. Tongue)


Messages In This Thread
RE: ThomasSpeedrunner's Custom Sprite Gallery - by ThomasSpeedrunner - 09-01-2013, 08:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)