Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds Wii Games
#4
(08-29-2013, 04:06 PM)AdfroMan Wrote: You can just export a DAE from BrawlBox yourself to use if you want the model.

Gotcha. I also rig up models for MikuMikuDance and my version of Blender/Or at least the Python script I have won't import the DAE file.

I'll keep trying to get the model to work. If not, I'll probably wait for some converted models to show up.


Messages In This Thread
Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds Wii Games - by GentlemanPotato - 08-23-2013, 05:14 AM
RE: Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds Wii Games - by ZeltraxMillenium - 08-24-2013, 07:17 AM
RE: Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds Wii Games - by GentlemanPotato - 08-29-2013, 04:06 PM
RE: Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds Wii Games - by ZeltraxMillenium - 08-30-2013, 12:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)