Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Suikoden II Tactical Battle Units
#7
(08-26-2013, 07:53 PM)Axle the Red Wrote: I accepted it a couple of days ago, sorry, I forgot about this topic!

Thank you. But, you must have accepted an older version. I had revised the sprite multiple times and posted it above to be seen. Here it is below..

*and btw, not to be disrespectful... but, what wast he point in asking me to making an "icon" for the spritesheet if mine isn't even going to be used?

Here is the Icon that I made as asked to do as well..

[Image: 2m54m.png]

[Image: wt6qoi.jpg]


Messages In This Thread
Suikoden II Tactical Battle Units - by Hytporsche - 08-17-2013, 11:49 AM
RE: Suikoden II Tactical Battle Units - by Hytporsche - 08-28-2013, 07:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)