Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Gatsby sprites too, sometimes
#6
[Image: qEtPXPD.png]

It's getting there, right? I know it's not quite there yet, what else am I doing wrong? Because I just can't put my finger on it.

About the skin palette not having enough contrast, I'll look into it next, I just haven't been able to find any shade of color that stands out while still looking like skin. Thanks for pointing it out.


Messages In This Thread
Gatsby sprites too, sometimes - by TheGreatGatsby - 08-26-2013, 04:25 AM
RE: Gatsby sprites too, sometimes - by Quotient - 08-26-2013, 11:16 PM
RE: Gatsby sprites too, sometimes - by Kitsu - 08-27-2013, 11:08 AM
RE: Gatsby sprites too, sometimes - by Quotient - 08-27-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: Gatsby sprites too, sometimes - by TheGreatGatsby - 08-27-2013, 06:07 PM
RE: Gatsby sprites too, sometimes - by Quotient - 08-27-2013, 06:11 PM
RE: Gatsby sprites too, sometimes - by Quotient - 08-27-2013, 06:37 PM
RE: Gatsby sprites too, sometimes - by Kitsu - 08-27-2013, 08:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)