Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Turning Over a New Leaf (Animal Crossing Thread)
I haven't seen the student's hat yet, but I bought the DJ hat on my second day and have been wearing it ever since, the Glasses since day 3.

Also the IIDX setup was easy, there is a QR code for that IIDX image and get a DJ turntable. If only there was something that resembled a Pop'n Controller and I'd actually make that too. I'm thinking about making a Taiko no Tastujin set up if I can find the right drums, hehe.

Also for the Bemani Stuff, you can find most of it here:
http://bemaniacnlqr.tumblr.com/


Messages In This Thread
RE: Turning Over a New Leaf (Animal Crossing Thread) - by Maxpphire - 08-23-2013, 11:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)