Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(08-19-2013, 04:09 PM)senjen Wrote: @ kriven yeah final smashes do use strategy and timing in order to be effective most fighters i brawled against would usually use it instantly and i would dodge it.

Also found this awesome fan video of a fan wanting Geno in smash



Awesome as it would be to have Geno in the next smash, I have a feeling it would be very doubtful it would happen unless Nintendo gets the permission needed to use him.

(Or, if nintendo just buys the rights to all the Super Mario RPG characters like they should have a long time ago)


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by DioShiba - 08-20-2013, 06:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)