Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

ENO/ZNO/GNO/XNO Import Release
#3
(08-18-2013, 04:47 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: Works good for the things I've tried so far, except for the Extreme Gear from Free Riders. A few of the polygon groups import all chewed up.

[Image: SFR-JetBoardImportError.png]

With all the boards I tested, nothing came out broken. I had another guy, PolygonJim, test them as well. So my only assumption is it's just hit and miss...which is no honest surprise...these formats are not the best things to work with.

On another note, I think Unwiished rigs import wrong. I don't know why. Just a heads up to anyone importing them.


Messages In This Thread
RE: ENO/ZNO/GNO/XNO Import Release - by ItsEasyActually - 08-18-2013, 05:12 PM
RE: ENO/ZNO/GNO/XNO Import Release - by Omnitrix - 08-23-2013, 03:40 PM
RE: ENO/ZNO/GNO/XNO Import Release - by Doronetty - 12-13-2013, 01:11 PM
RE: ENO/ZNO/GNO/XNO Import Release - by Omnitrix - 03-27-2014, 11:43 AM
RE: ENO/ZNO/GNO/XNO Import Release - by TGE - 04-02-2014, 07:57 PM
RE: ENO/ZNO/GNO/XNO Import Release - by Omnitrix - 05-16-2014, 07:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)