Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Terraria Console xnb?
#2
OK well, looking at the bytes shows that they were compiled using XNA 4.0. I was hoping that a converter that TheShyGuy gave me for Bastion (he gave me a 4.0 one before the required 3.1 one), but it didn't work. This is probably due to it being from the console version, like you said.

TheShyGuy (or someone else) could perhaps make a similar converter that works for the console XNA. Unfortunately I can't code in C# so I can't do it myself.


Messages In This Thread
Terraria Console xnb? - by Carpaccio - 08-18-2013, 01:51 AM
RE: Terraria Console xnb? - by puggsoy - 08-18-2013, 02:51 AM
RE: Terraria Console xnb? - by Carpaccio - 08-18-2013, 07:47 AM
RE: Terraria Console xnb? - by puggsoy - 08-18-2013, 05:07 PM
RE: Terraria Console xnb? - by TheShyGuy - 08-18-2013, 05:47 PM
RE: Terraria Console xnb? - by puggsoy - 08-18-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: Terraria Console xnb? - by Carpaccio - 08-19-2013, 09:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)