Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

A bit of help?
#3
I didn't expect anyone to respond that fast. As for what kind of help, I need two models since i've gathered the rest, but my luck ran out. One of the models I just need someone to be kind enough to submit it to the site since I know it's been ripped, but the other I may need someone to make it for me, or that's what i'd prefer since it took me ten minutes to simply deform the default cube in blender. if you're willing to help it would be very much appreciated.

My bad, I made a mistake when counting. There are actually two models I may need to have someone make for me.


Messages In This Thread
A bit of help? - by Exo333 - 08-14-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: A bit of help? - by Lexou Duck - 08-15-2013, 09:11 AM
RE: A bit of help? - by Exo333 - 08-15-2013, 10:46 AM
RE: A bit of help? - by Garamonde - 08-15-2013, 12:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)