Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pokémon Glitches/Bugs/Mistakes Thread
#7
I'm sorry Radular Raptor, but relax man. It's no big deal. I've never been too fond of the whole attitude this place has had towards making topics. I've seen topics sillier than this get made and everyone thought it was alright.

I don't see this causing any problems. We can just simply turn this into the PokeGlitch and Hacks Thread.


Messages In This Thread
Pokémon Glitches/Bugs/Mistakes Thread - by Koh - 08-13-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: Want to Be A Champion? Just Walk In! - by Koh - 08-13-2013, 09:17 PM
RE: Want to Be A Champion? Just Walk In! - by Koh - 08-13-2013, 10:20 PM
RE: Want to Be A Champion? Just Walk In! - by Koopaul - 08-13-2013, 10:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)