08-10-2013, 01:07 PM
Iiiiii gave up with them anyway.
Since, uh. A friend of mine decided to do that one for me.
[spoiler=Click to see what he did.]
[/spoiler]
No way I can beat that one... or yours. Plus, the spritepack I was working on was completed in some way or another, so I don't need to work on them anymore.
So I moved on to making a VS sprite for another character instead, which is what I showed above. Anyway, even THAT got a redraw:
Since, uh. A friend of mine decided to do that one for me.[spoiler=Click to see what he did.]
[/spoiler]No way I can beat that one... or yours. Plus, the spritepack I was working on was completed in some way or another, so I don't need to work on them anymore.
So I moved on to making a VS sprite for another character instead, which is what I showed above. Anyway, even THAT got a redraw:

