08-08-2013, 10:35 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2013, 04:43 PM by redblueyellow.)
Tons of new info today:
[spoiler]![[Image: corocoro8131.jpg]](http://www.serebii.net/corocoro8131.jpg)
-Gogoat preevo is called Meekuru
-Rabbit is called Horubii (normal)
-Other new pokemon is called Dedenne (electric / fairy)
![[Image: corocoro8132.jpg]](http://www.serebii.net/corocoro8132.jpg)
![[Image: corocoro8133.jpg]](http://www.serebii.net/corocoro8133.jpg)
![[Image: corocoro8134.jpg]](http://www.serebii.net/corocoro8134.jpg)
![[Image: corocoro8136.jpg]](http://www.serebii.net/corocoro8136.jpg)
-New form of evolution called "mega evolution," with confirmed "mega" forms being megablaziken, megaabsol, megamawile, megamewtwo, megaampharos, and megalucario
-For megablaziken, items called "blaziken knight" and "mega stone" are needed.
![[Image: corocoro8135.jpg]](http://www.serebii.net/corocoro8135.jpg)
-New gym leader named Koruni, mega evolution gym leader[/spoiler]
The names of stuff aren't 100% confirmed.
[spoiler=Comments]Honestly, I'm pretty disappointed with the new evolution type so far, reminds me too much of Digimon... I'll wait until we get more information on it, but for now it's a big negative on the game in my opinion (namely how they revealed that Blaziken gets a "mega evolution," giving it yet another leg up on the other starter pokemon).
EDIT: I'm not as disappointed as I read more opinions about it, doesn't seem too bad.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler]
![[Image: corocoro8131.jpg]](http://www.serebii.net/corocoro8131.jpg)
-Gogoat preevo is called Meekuru
-Rabbit is called Horubii (normal)
-Other new pokemon is called Dedenne (electric / fairy)
![[Image: corocoro8132.jpg]](http://www.serebii.net/corocoro8132.jpg)
![[Image: corocoro8133.jpg]](http://www.serebii.net/corocoro8133.jpg)
![[Image: corocoro8134.jpg]](http://www.serebii.net/corocoro8134.jpg)
![[Image: corocoro8136.jpg]](http://www.serebii.net/corocoro8136.jpg)
-New form of evolution called "mega evolution," with confirmed "mega" forms being megablaziken, megaabsol, megamawile, megamewtwo, megaampharos, and megalucario
-For megablaziken, items called "blaziken knight" and "mega stone" are needed.
![[Image: corocoro8135.jpg]](http://www.serebii.net/corocoro8135.jpg)
-New gym leader named Koruni, mega evolution gym leader[/spoiler]
The names of stuff aren't 100% confirmed.
[spoiler=Comments]Honestly, I'm pretty disappointed with the new evolution type so far, reminds me too much of Digimon... I'll wait until we get more information on it, but for now it's a big negative on the game in my opinion (namely how they revealed that Blaziken gets a "mega evolution," giving it yet another leg up on the other starter pokemon).
EDIT: I'm not as disappointed as I read more opinions about it, doesn't seem too bad.
[/spoiler]

