Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

ThomasSpeedrunner's S1 Sound Driver SFX Conversion Tower
#1
So, I'm going to attempt to port some SFX from the Genesis Sonic games (and maybe some others; who knows?) to my hack, and I figured I might as well share some conversions with all of you. I'll start with the conversions included with the Sonic 2 Clone Driver (won't go into too much detail here, but in a nutshell it's Sonic 1's sound driver, but with all of Sonic 2's music and SFX and some minor modifications).

All Sonic 2 Sound Effects Converted To S1 Format

I've got S3K's in the works, so check back sometime soon =P


Messages In This Thread
ThomasSpeedrunner's S1 Sound Driver SFX Conversion Tower - by ThomasSpeedrunner - 08-03-2013, 09:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)