Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Good ScreenCapture program for Speedpaints!
#1
So I've been doing a few speedpaints, but I always have the issue of dealing with a really huge file.

I realize a big reason is because of how long they take (I had a five hour recording that was about 8-9 GB).

Though I can't really cut down the recording time (I do try to break it up into intervals at least), I want to know if there's a better program than hypercam for this, preferably one that can get the video file in a small size. I'm no pro with this, but this has to be possible, right?


Messages In This Thread
Good ScreenCapture program for Speedpaints! - by Baegal - 08-02-2013, 11:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)