Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Zatch Bell!
#5
Kido leads to Koko; and btw, these archives have so few textures in them that it'd be easy to sheet them (even while keeping any transparency inctact) -- it's actually more of an inconvenience for users being .ZIPs than anything.
I would do it but there are kind of a lot of them and I figure you would know how to organize them better.
If you are able to do this (as well as submit them through the new system), it would be much appreciated! If not I'll do something.


Messages In This Thread
Zatch Bell! - by psychonautic - 06-22-2013, 12:14 PM
RE: Zatch Bell! - by Garamonde - 06-22-2013, 12:52 PM
RE: Zatch Bell! - by psychonautic - 06-22-2013, 01:41 PM
RE: Zatch Bell! - by psychonautic - 06-24-2013, 02:19 PM
RE: Zatch Bell! - by Garamonde - 08-02-2013, 03:34 PM
RE: Zatch Bell! - by psychonautic - 08-02-2013, 09:13 PM
RE: Zatch Bell! - by psychonautic - 08-04-2013, 10:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)