Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Introducing, Joxians!!
#8
I should clarify that I had no intention to turn your thread into a flame thread


bad form guys


I'd very much like to critique actual custom pixel art of your own making, if you have it to show.
Most of us would, thats the whole point of this subforum.


Messages In This Thread
Introducing, Joxians!! - by Joxon - 07-31-2013, 05:30 PM
RE: Introducing, Joxians!! - by Brutus - 08-01-2013, 09:51 AM
RE: Introducing, Joxians!! - by Gors - 08-01-2013, 12:37 PM
RE: Introducing, Joxians!! - by Sevenstitch - 08-01-2013, 01:01 PM
RE: Introducing, Joxians!! - by Hiynastrike - 08-01-2013, 01:17 PM
RE: Introducing, Joxians!! - by Quotient - 08-01-2013, 03:16 PM
RE: Introducing, Joxians!! - by Omnikariz - 08-01-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: Introducing, Joxians!! - by Gors - 08-01-2013, 05:00 PM
RE: Introducing, Joxians!! - by Sevenstitch - 08-01-2013, 04:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)