Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Introducing Vendily
#1
Hello, my name is Vendily. I joined tSR forum after a long time of admiring everyone's work because I had recently learned to rip sprites. I love to read, and help people. I enjoy getting constructive criticism because how else would I improve at what I do. My skills in spelling and grammar are good (I guess...).
I would love to interact with you all.


Messages In This Thread
Introducing Vendily - by Vendily - 07-29-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: Introducing Vendily - by Omnikariz - 07-29-2013, 06:00 PM
RE: Introducing Vendily - by Vendily - 07-29-2013, 06:24 PM
RE: Introducing Vendily - by puggsoy - 07-29-2013, 10:18 PM
RE: Introducing Vendily - by Candel - 07-30-2013, 07:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)