Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Battler sprites for RPGVXACE
#3
(07-28-2013, 07:31 AM)Gorsalami Wrote: Even by considering this, your art is really subpar, it looks like children scribbles, in the sense that there is no actual shading and everything is winged on the run.

Well thanks a lot. I tried my best, because I used Adobe Photoshop. I need requests, but the rules forbid me until I send 20 posts or more. I go to a different website called: 'www.rpgmakervxace.net' for requests instead.


Messages In This Thread
Battler sprites for RPGVXACE - by Bigpokemonfan - 07-28-2013, 07:03 AM
RE: Battler sprites for RPGVXACE - by Gors - 07-28-2013, 07:31 AM
RE: Battler sprites for RPGVXACE - by Bigpokemonfan - 07-28-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: Battler sprites for RPGVXACE - by Gors - 07-29-2013, 06:22 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)