Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(07-28-2013, 03:53 PM)Diogalesu Wrote: Didn't you have to beat SSE before you played that crazy amount of vs. matches for Wolf, Jigglypuff, and Toon Link?

correct me if i'm wrong, but I'm almost positive that was the case.
It very well may be; I've just never seen any of the listings that have the match-count requirements mention the need to beat SSE. I wouldn't personally know either since with both of my copies I unlocked everybody IN SSE.

EDIT: Seems Kriven got to the bottom of this.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by BullockDS - 07-28-2013, 04:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)