Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Long time...
#2
Woah, man! Glad to see you back! I knew there was somebody who kind of dropped off the radar that I couldn't quite remember. I think it must have been you!

I really dug your spriting style and iirc you had realllllly good taste. Can't wait to see more from ya! c:


Messages In This Thread
Long time... - by Strasteo - 07-26-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: Long time... - by Tellis - 07-27-2013, 12:25 AM
RE: Long time... - by Garamonde - 07-27-2013, 01:09 AM
RE: Long time... - by puggsoy - 07-27-2013, 05:27 AM
RE: Long time... - by Strasteo - 07-27-2013, 12:24 PM
RE: Long time... - by Gors - 07-27-2013, 03:30 PM
RE: Long time... - by Candel - 07-30-2013, 07:05 PM
RE: Long time... - by Shade - 07-31-2013, 09:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)