07-25-2013, 09:39 PM
Sorry for the late reply but thank you for the help that worked. Now how do I isolate the other models from what I want. I am using 3ds max 2011
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
3d ripper question
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
3d ripper question - by W4RH0US3 - 07-12-2013, 04:55 AM
RE: 3d ripper question - by lemurboy12 - 07-12-2013, 08:47 AM
RE: 3d ripper question - by W4RH0US3 - 07-12-2013, 12:26 PM
RE: 3d ripper question - by TGE - 07-13-2013, 08:40 PM
RE: 3d ripper question - by W4RH0US3 - 07-25-2013, 09:39 PM
RE: 3d ripper question - by TGE - 07-26-2013, 06:34 AM
RE: 3d ripper question - by W4RH0US3 - 11-11-2013, 04:20 PM
|