Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
http://gengame.net/2013/07/kotaku-upcomi...cutscenes/

maybe sakurai should start telling people what's going to be in the game without spoiling too much, instead of saying what's not in it.
i'm getting too much negative vibes from him lately, like he's not happy with the project at all, or with the fans.

i hope they are showing something new, fresh soon that will show us that removing old features will make place for new ones.

seriously, i'm feeling like sakurai is feeling the same way about his fans like thom yorke used to do about his.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Darky's Reincarnation - 07-25-2013, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 55 Guest(s)