Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I wouldn't really consider Punch Out a full fledged fighting game.

It is a fighting game in a sense yes but honestly you're very limited to how you control Little Mac.

EDIT: Also just considering that, I honestly think that Little Mac has more of a chance at being playable than Skapon or Ryu. Honestly I can see where Sakurai doesn't characters from fighting games like Joy Mech Fight or Street Fighter respectively, so in a way he's emphasizing on characters that already have a moveset of their own in their games.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by DioShiba - 07-25-2013, 08:43 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)