Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
It does look more like Stage 11, but it could possibly be Stage 2, though a lot less likely. If it IS based on Stage 11, I'd be really excited to see one aspect of it:

[spoiler=Kid Icarus spoilers] I'd love to see the battle interrupted by the crash landing of the Reset Bomb and then completely altering the fighting landscape as a result. Plus I REALLY liked the music for that stage's flying segment. I'm pretty sure its more or less Viridi's theme, since almost every time it is used the stage is heavily associated with her.[/spoiler]


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by TomGuycott - 07-23-2013, 02:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)